Therapy Services Provided
- Speech Sound Disorders: For children with difficulties producing their sounds, making them hard to understand. Also known as articulation or phonology disorders.
- Expressive and Receptive Language Delays: Includes children with delayed vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and understanding or children who are not yet communicating verbally
- Social Skills/Pragmatics: Children with difficulty using language to communicate appropriately with peers
- Motor Speech Disorders: Difficulties sequencing movements to produce speech sounds (Ex. Apraxia of Speech, Dysarthria)
- Fluency Disorders: Stuttering or dysfluencies in a child's speech
- Reading/Literacy: Difficulties decoding or comprehending written words. May also include difficulties with writing.
This includes: Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Genetic Disorders/Chromosomal Abnormalities, Selective Mutism, Cleft Lip/Palate, Tongue Thrust, Dyslexia, ADHD and Developmental Delay.