Meet Your Therapist
Alyssa Fleming is a certified speech language pathologist who enjoys working with kids of all ages and their families. She has 7+ years of experience working as an SLP in a variety of settings including private practice, public schools, rehabilitation centers, and home-based early intervention. She graduated with her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Speech and Hearing Sciences from Washington State University (Go Cougs!). She is licensed in both Washington and Idaho. She enjoys cooking, reading a good book, gardening, and spending time with her husband, son, and dog in the beautiful outdoors.
Areas of Special Training:
- Kaufman Speech to Language Protocol
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- The Guardian Way NMES Swallowing Treatment
- Tr-EAT Feeding and Swallowing Treatment
- Autism Diagnostic Observation System (ADOS)
- Tobii Dynavox AAC Software
- DTTC Apraxia Treatment
- And many more!